The cold, snowy weather, at least here in the northeast U.S., is perfect weather to sit down at the computer or with your tablet and check out what beauty bloggers have to say about the upcoming spring products and what’s going on now. If you’re lucky enough to live someplace where the weather’s better, you might want to take a break from surfing, playing tennis and hanging out at the beach and read a blogpost or two.
I have joined two beauty blogger groups on Facebook, each of which put together a digest of the week’s most interesting posts. Here are this week’s picks from The Beauty Blogazons. Hope you find something interesting, and I hope you’ll still visit Never Say Die Beauty
Drat, my post is all the way down at the bottom. I better act faster next week!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura loves her first Wantable Makeup Box of 2014! See what she got!
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares her Top Ten facial scrubs of 2013!
- lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a fabulous new foundation with anti-aging skincare ingredients? Say hello to Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup!
- Adore A Polish: Kristina shares her favorite nail polish of 2013.
- TheFabZilla: Kathryne from TheFabZilla suggests 6 ways to update your look in 2014.
- Makeup Demon: My beauty products discoveries of the year 2013!
- daydreaming beauty: How about a bright and cheerful Gelish mani for this cold first week in January?
- Adna Cristina Beauty: kaeso Beauty – Review & Photos
- Beauty by Miss L: Madara is Latvian eco-friendly and cruelty free beauty brand. This week Miss L reviewed their Regenerating Night Cream.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: GOT Challenge! Are You Pink Enough?!?
- BellBelleBella: Check out the 2014 color of the year with Sephora & Pantone Universe Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick reviews one of her new drugstore favorites - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
- Never Say Die Beauty: Will Studio Gear CC Cream make it into my arsenal of foundations? Check out my review
So, did you find a post that you found interesting, fun, newsworthy? A new product to try? Let me know!