Well, the major cosmetics brands are doing their early fall promotions. So, if you missed one, you can take advantage of the next one, it seems. And you can choose which bags best suit your style.
Estée Lauder has a new gift with purchase at Macy’s. The bag is a fun mix of dots and stripes in white, blue and purple.
Spend $35+ to qualify, and you receive deluxe samples of:
- New Advanced Night Repair with Chronolux CB to promote a natural nighttime purification process that maximizes skin renewal
- Perfectly Clean Cleanser: a creamy, mild foaming cleanser
- Sumptuous Mascara in Black
- Estée Lauder Pleasures fragrance.
The fun part of the gift is that you can choose either Bold or Subtle shades of:
- Pure Color Lipstick
- Pure Color Eyeshadow Quad
and their packaging is adorable, matching the makeup bag. So far, this is the most fun product packaging I’ve seen from Estée Lauder!
I just got my gift from my local Macy’s, and I was given the “subtle” shades (see below) because the “bold” were already sold out. The subtle lipstick is Crystal Baby Creme, a pale peach sheer shade. The subtle eyeshadow shades are Ivory Slipper (satin), Nude Fresco (satin), Enchanted Forest (shimmer), and Hot Cinnamon (shimmer).
The shades shown in the photo are the “bold” shades. I don’t know the names of the eye shadow shades, but the lipstick is PassionFruit, and I was sad that the bold shades weren’t available.
If you’re in the mood for a bigger EL haul and spend $75+, you get to choose either a 14-day supply of both Day and Night Moisturizers, either:
- Advanced Time Zone Creme: slightly lighter moisturizer with a floral scent
- Resilience Lift Creme: every so slightly heavier moisturizer with the subtle fig scent.
The two jars come in their own little makeup travel kit in the same cute dotted and striped design.
The promotion starts on Labor Day, September 2 and runs through Sunday, September 22 while supplies last. Free shipping at Macy’s usually starts at $50.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Never Say Die Beauty