Just when you thought you had all the Lilly Pulitzer makeup bags you could use, here’s a new one in an original Lilly Pulitzer print offered along with Estée Lauder at Lord & Taylor. It’s available starting on December 26 and goes through January 15, 2014.
I am such a sucker for Lilly Pulitzer preppy pink and green, and those are the shades in this floral bag: lime, white and bright green flowers on a soft pink background. So pretty and spring-y!
It’s a 7 piece gift with your choice of skincare products from two of their lines. Here’s what you get:
- moisturizer: Resilience Lift (lifting/firming) or Advanced Time Zone (anti-wrinkle)
- eye cream (same choices as above)
- Deluxe Pure Color eye shadow palette with 8 matte and shimmer shades that look very wearable: mostly neutrals and navy, Estee Lauder’s signature shade
- Pure Color Eyeliner in black
- Pure Color Lipstick in a neutral shade
- Sumptuous mascara in black, deluxe sample size.
Spend $45 to qualify for the gift. I believe free shipping starts at $50. They estimate the gift is worth $165.
Gosh, I have so much EL makeup already, but I really want the bag. What to do, what to do? The Double Wear Stay-in-Place Long Wear Foundation really is a winner, if you are looking for something to buy! Let me know what you do!