For those of you who live in the U.S., hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. We had a big crowd at my cousin’s house. Though I love going there, I do miss not having leftovers 😕
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons. I think they’ll provide some inspiration as you think about holiday gifts and goodies for yourself too. In case you missed it, I am running a giveaway (at the bottom of the list below) till Tuesday night that would be a good gift for a woman or for yourself: an ergonomic ShaveMob pink razor and two sets of four high-quality, precision 6-blade cartridges. Enter, ‘coz you’ll have a good chance of winning this quickie giveaway!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Teadora Rainforest at Dusk Nourishing Lip Butter is an amazing dual action exfoliant and moisturizer that is a heavenly must-have!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Top 10 DIY Beauty Uses For Coconut Oil
- My Stunning Nails: Deep chocolate brown and champagne bubbles.
- TheFabZilla: Products I’m Thankful For!
- beautyXposé: Have a hair styling guru in your life? Make sure they’re happy this year with the goodies on this hair gift guide.
- Color Me So Crazy: Mermaid Decals from YouPolish over BEGL Polish is a Grea Combo!
- Beauty by Miss L: See which beauty products Leelo from Beauty by Miss L is thankful for?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is giving away a women’s ShaveMob pretty pink women’s razor and 8 six-glad cartridges. Great for yourself or as a holiday gift!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty