Hope you made it through the first work week of January and the week of the deep freeze in part of the U.S. It was minus 2 degrees Fahrenheit in my part of Massachusetts a couple of days ago, but now it’s about a balmy 30. Only about 10 weeks till Spring!
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons on a vast variety of beauty topics this time. Mine is 2nd from the bottom, my December ipsy bag. Happy reading and happy weekend!
- Kizzy Online: 5 ways to organize your beauty clutter in 2015
- TheFabZilla: Laugh at your own risk! TheFabZilla shares her eyebrows saga + swatches of Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: i smell great wild honey soft body whip is a delectable cream that will heal dry winter skin and delight the senses!
- My Stunning Nails: Meandering charcoal black vines…
- Beauty by Miss L: Do you know what makes Michael Todd True Organics Soniclear different from other facial cleansing brushes?
- Color Me So Crazy: Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Spark in the Dark Collection Sneak Peak!!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Get Beautiful Hair With CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her December 2014 “Fearless Heroine” Ipsy Bag
- The Passenger Element: Get softer hair the organic way with InstaNatural’s Argan Oil Hair Mask
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty