It’s the weekend again! I’m hoping the next two weeks of summer (before Labor Day) go nice and slowly. Our beach club closes early this year, on Labor Day, and with the cooler than usual weather we’ve been having, I feel like we’re having a shorter than normal summer, boo hoo.
Hope you are having a fun weekend. Any special plans?
If you have a moment, take a look at this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons. With vacations and all, it’s a shorter list than usual. Never Say Die Beauty’s post is third on the list, and it reviews a tool meant to make tightlining and apply eyeliner easier. Find out if it’s worth it. 🙂
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lusting after Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric Powder Blushes as I have been? Then check out these swatches!
- TheFabZilla: Gold in skincare? TheFabZilla reviews Allegresse 24-Karat Skincare line + a Giveaway worth $389!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison wants to know what you think about the Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool she’s been using to tightline lately.
- Beauty by Miss L: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow palette in Texas swatches and review.
- Fluttering Lashes: This summer is nothing without an amazing pair of sandals.. check out my selection!
- Geniabeme: You don’t always have to spend a lot on makeup, see my top 10 drugstore products!
- The Feminine Files: Kristina reviews The Body Shop’s NEW InstaBlur 5-Action Primer!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty