Hope you had a good week! We got more snow this week, but maybe it’ll start to melt today. As they say, hope “springs” eternal 😉
The Midnight Velvet giveaway of a $50 Gift Certificate that’s happening on my blog ends on Monday night at midnight. If you haven’t entered yet, I hope you will. Here’s the link: MV Giveaway.
If you have some free time this weekend, catch up with what’s going on in the beauty world with this week’s posts from some of the bloggers in The Beauty Blogazons.
- TheFabZilla: Amp up your wardrobe and makeup in time for spring! Ten bloggers collaborated to show you how to wear Spring’s Top 10 Pantone Trends.
- Adna Cristina Beauty: How to make your eyes look bigger & lips look fuller
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Do you have lots of makeup that just collects dust in a drawer? Need some motivation to use what you already have? Check out Project-Make-A-Dent Vol. II: The Luscious Lips Edition!
- Glamorable!: Have you spotted new Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup foundation at your local drugstores? Glamorable reviewed the shade Classic Ivory.
- Makeup, Life and Love: on the hunt for a highlighting concealer, but don’t want to spend high end price? Head over to Makeup, Life and Love as Jamie finds a dupe for the coveted Touche Eclat..
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L tried this time little bit different nail art technique.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Radical Skincare’s easy to use, no grit, no bead pollution anti-aging exfoliating pads has changed my routine for the better!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: TMNT Collection from Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer. Get your Turtle Power on!!
Enjoy your reading and have fun this weekend!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty