Just wanted to let you know, in case you missed it, that Ulta is having a 20% off sale on everything including prestige and fragrances. I don’t remember them doing this last year, but maybe they did and I forgot. I got an email about it this morning with a code to use online or to print out to take to the store. The sale goes until August 19.
The sale includes everything but Chanel, Dyson, and of course, the new Urban Decay Heat palette that I’ve been on the fence about buying. The red/orange autumn colors are perfect for my hair color, but I’m feeling like I already have many of these shades in other palettes already. Without a sale, I will most likely pass. What about you? Have you or are you going to buy the new Heat palette?
I don’t have a huge list of things that I have been wanting to buy this summer. But I hate to miss an opportunity. I will probably buy a tube of MAC Upward Lash because I’m just about finished with the travel size tube I got a month ago. I really love that mascara. I don’t think there’s anything else that I have been lusting after.
Do I have any recommendations? Yes, I do.
- StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Light Neck Cream (it’s really a gel)
- MAC Paint Pots Painterly that’s the perfect base or neutral shadow shade
- Coola Face Mineral Sunscreen Cucumber Matte Finish SPF 30 (has a whitish cast that goes away when you rub it in; truly matte finish)
- IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Veil Primer
- MUFE Ultra HD Foundation: either liquid or Cover Stick Foundation – they’re both great
- Zoya Naked Manicure Perfector: lavender shade that makes your nails look so bright
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser
- Ole Henriksen The Truth Serum (vitamin C serum)
- Exuviance Targeted Wrinkle Repair
- Treets Traditions Foaming Shower Gel
- NARS Liquid Blush
So these are the products sold at Ulta that I like for my dry, mature skin. Also, I recommend that you check the most recent Ulta flyer. Benefit has some very interesting minis, including a travel size Galiformia blush, that I’m wondering if you can buy without a full size Benefit purchase? And NARS has a set of 6 travel size Velvet Lip Glide lippies that looks intriguing.
Do you have any recommendations for us to take advantage of during the Ulta sale?
On a different topic, I have been dying for the Wet N Wild Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter in Unicorn Glow. I don’t have many unicorn makeups, but this one caught my eye. I tried ordering it from Ulta, but they sent the wrong Rainbow Highlighter. Back it went. I finally broke down and ordered it from Wet N Wild’s website when they had a sale a couple of week’s ago. I paid $5 to ship the $5 highlighter to me. Here’s what arrived:
Looks nice with my pants at least! Grrrrr
Copyright 2017 Never Say Die Beauty