Have you gotten your Ulta 20% off coupon in the mail or perhaps in your email yet? I got mine a couple of days ago. Make sure you check your mailbox for this one because it’s a goody! I planned to post a photo of the coupon here, but for some reason the photo won’t upload correctly to my blog. Oh well. It’s pink with a dark-haired young woman blowing a kiss.
The coupon is good on your entire purchase, and it works on just about everything including prestige brands. Check the coupon for the exclusions, but it does exclude Urban Decay Vice, Clinique, Lancome, Dermalogica, fragrances, and Brow Services. That still leaves a ton of things that it does include! The coupon can be used in store and online through the end of January.
So what’s on your Ulta wish list?? I know I need more Hada Labo Tokyo Cream Cleanser, but I’m not sure what else. There must be one prestige item that I can justify! The Too Faced Semi-sweet Chocolate Palette? Urban Decay’s Naked Basics 2 Palette? I need another Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara. An IT Cosmetics brush?
Now it’s Saturday, and time for the Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup! Lots of fun and informative reads this week. My review of Urban Decay’s original Naked Basics eyeshadow palette is in the middle of the pack.
- TheFabZilla: #TeamFail or #TeamWin ? TheFabZilla gets her hands on the new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette (Graphite)
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Do you like rainbows? Do you like gradients? What about a rainbow gradient.. on your nails!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Peachy and Kizzy Online: Makeup Monday: all neutrals!Rambutan are must-have pink & peach perfection for every occasion!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BRING OUT YOUR INNER MODEL – Model In A Bottle Makeup Setting Spray
- Beauty by Miss L: My Beauty Resolutions for 2015
- Color Me So Crazy: **Spolier Alert** #RedCoatTuesday for Pretty Little Liars
- Never Say Die Beauty: Alliso finally gets around to singing the praises of Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- beautyXposé: Don’t let the cold winter weather dry out your skin. Kristin shares some of her current favorite Winter moisturizers to keep you as smooth as a baby’s bottom.
- The Feminine Files: Lip color…are you more BOLD or NEUTRAL? I’ll show you 2 great options from the Maybelline Color Sensational line!
- beautyfiends: Julia at beautyfiends is giving away the Rodan+Fields Multi-Function Eye Cream!
Enjoy the weekend. Hope you didn’t get snow where you are 😎Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty