The No-Makeup Makeup Look was one of the key looks on the fashion runways for 2015. Gee, I’ve been doing that look since I was in college. Guess I was ahead of my time. And I’ve done No-Makeup makeup looks before, but this time, I used the neutral palette that I think everyone thinks about when you think “no makeup”: Urban Decay Naked Basics. Am I right?
To be honest, today I had an actual no makeup look going because I went to the ophthalmologist to get my eyes examined and have them dilated. I never wear eye makeup or any makeup when I go to an eye exam. So I put on makeup for this post after I got back. Seems like my day is backwards!
Pretty much my go-to look for errands etc. Lightweight foundation or a BB/CC cream, light matte shadow to cover up my naturally red eyelids, brown mascara, natural-looking blush, and a nude-ish lipstick. Here’s what I used.
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Light 2 Montblanc
- NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer Light
- Stila Under the Mistletoe LE Palette blush: Poinsettia
- Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils: Zero for tightline, Desperation for outer corner of lower lashline
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette: Walk of Shame on the inner and middle eyelid, Naked 2 in the crease and outer eyelid
- Shiseido Lash Curler
- Christian Dior DiorShow Mascara, brown #698
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick, Cinnamon Kiss
- Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick, Matte Innocent
Gee, that looks like a lot of steps just for a no-makeup look, lol! I’m participating in this No-Makeup Makeup theme with the gals of The Beauty Collaborative.
You’ll find links to how they put together their No-Makeup Looks below. So hop on over and gets some more inspiration from each of them 🙂Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty