A few months ago, I posted about my spring/summer Target Beauty Box. Recently, I found out that Target was offering two more beauty boxes for Fall 2015, each $5 including delivery. I chose the Honor Roll box. You have to act fast to score a Target Beauty Box because they sell out very fast.
The box took about a week to get here, and it just arrived. This will be first impressions since I haven’t had a chance to use all the items yet.
With the box, there’s a card that describes the items and includes a $3 off coupon for a beauty purchase of $15 or more. I didn’t notice that last time. Glad I saw it this time!
Here’s what I got:
- Bathery Delicate Pouf: Today I read a post about remembering to change your pouf frequently so that bacteria and germs don’t build up. It’s been ages since I changed mine so this pretty aqua pouf goes directly into the shower. Full size.
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Treatment: I’m a big fan of John Frieda 3 Day Straight. However, my hair already has a ton of volume so I will add this to the giveaway pile. Deluxe sample, 1 fl. oz., good for 3 uses.
- Olay White Strawberry Body Wash: One of the key reasons I chose this box instead of the other option was because I wanted to try the Olay Body Wash. The scent is white strawberry and mint. Though it doesn’t smell like a natural scent, it smells very sweet and fresh at the same time. I like it. I’m using it tonight. Deluxe sample, 3 fl. oz.
- Goody Ouchless Elastics: I almost always wear my hair in a pony tail when I jog everyday so I can always use more coated elastics. I already have quite a few in my stash, so I’ll either throw them in my makeup bag or add them to the giveaway pile. 3 coated elastics
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer: I haven’t tried the CG Primer so I’m curious about it. I applied some of the lightweight white gel to my arm, rubbed it in, and it completely disappeared without leaving anything behind. I’ll have to report back on whether it works. Deluxe sample, 1 fl. oz.
- Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Cleansing Towelettes: I’ve never used Burt’s Bees wipes so I’m eager to see if they’ll remove my makeup and not sting my eyes. Good timing because I used up the last Skyn Iceland Facial Wipe last night. 10 oount
- NYX Butter Gloss Strawberry Parfait: Buttery soft, non-sticky gloss that smells like caramel when first applied but quickly disappears. Strawberry Parfait is a pretty, translucent pink that is an MLBB shade on me. I like it for every day wear. Full size.
Since the NYX Butter Gloss is priced at about $4.99 on its own, I’d say I got a very good deal! Did you pick up either of the Target Back to College Beauty Boxes?Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty