This week in the Boston area featured “snowmageddon”. And where I live on the North Shore, the weatherman was right on target. We got about 3 feet of snow and high winds that knocked the power out…again. Fortunately, my friend Sue came to my rescue once her long driveway was plowed and brought me over to her cozy warm house. I am so grateful! I don’t have a really good picture that captures how much snow we really got, but here’s a photo of the snow pile at the end of my driveway that’s about 8 feet tall. And we may be getting more snow on Monday. What’s the weather like where you are?
Here are this week’s blogposts from The Beauty Blogazons. We’ve got skincare, nail art, and makeup reviews and tips for your reading pleasure. If you missed my take and swatches of Milani’s new Moisture Matte Lipstick collection and the two new vegan lipsticks added to their fan-favorite Color Statement lipstick line, now’s your chance to check ’em out!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog tests out Marula By John Paul Selects Pure Marula Facial Oil! Read all about it!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Valentine´s Day nail art
- Makeup Demon: Alternative green makeup idea!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Erasing Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles is Hard, but Peter Thomas Roth makes it easy
- Kizzy Online: Kizzy is determined to make her pores look smaller and to get rid of her acne scars. She’s been using the Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish (found at Ulta), check out her review!
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Some simple and yet eye-catching nail art!
- The Passenger Element: MOTD: What Im wearing – featuring a green smokey eye
- Color Me So Crazy: What’s In My Bag? Check Out What Products I Keep In My To-Go Bag!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares the gorgeous swatches from Milani’s new Moisture Matte Lipstick collection!
- The Feminine Files: Are you ready for a mascara that will give you sensational lashes? Psttt…it’s also from the drugstore!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty