Why does the weekend go by so fast? Yesterday, Jeff helped me start raking out the moss from the front lawn so I can put down grass seed. Boy, is that hard work! I started getting blisters from bearing down so hard on the rake. I handed it back to Jeff. He got a little less than half of the front done. Ugh. Are any of you crazy enough to do your own landscaping?
I’m going to relax and read some beauty posts. How about you? Here are this week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. I’m at the end describing my relaxing and effective HydraFacial treatment.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: LAVANILA Vanilla Bean Creamy Body Scrub and The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla are delectable, luxurious and effective must-haves for the Spring.
- Grow It Girl: Have you seen the Too Faced Love Flushed Blush Wardrobe? Tiki from Grow It Girl gives you the details about the palette and swatches of each color. She is so in love with this palette!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple spring makeup witg Avon makeup products
- Color Me So Crazy: I have a Giveaway and it’s a Fantastical Hair Care Product!! Check it out!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares Your Guide To Beauty Blending Sponge
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is there a new holy grail palette that should be on your radar? Check out Stacie’s review on the latest from Violet Voss.
- I Know all the Words: Spring has sprung with OPI Soft Shades for 2016… Pastels!
- Collective Beauty : Contour and highlight like a pro, with Beauty Junkees!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Who doesn’t need a little relaxation, pampering and serious cleansing? Allison from Never Say Die Beauty had her first HydraFacial at Boston’s famed Bella Sante Day Spa. Check out the details on this amazing facial treatment.
Have a good week! xoxoClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty