If you’ve got some more time for beauty blog reading this weekend, here are this week’s offerings from Beauty Blog Coalition! In case you missed it, my post on Tarte’s Amazonian Butter Lipstick in the pretty eco-friendly packaging is in the middle of the pack. And don’t forget that this is the last few days of my Giveaway of an em Cosmetics Tokyo Plums Shadow Play Palette that’s just perfect for spring (ends midnight 5/1).
- Slashed Beauty: If you’re struggling with dry hair, you might be washing it all wrong. Learn about co-washing & its benefits!
- I Know all the Words: Love fresh and fruity scents? The Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry range aims to please!
- TheFabZilla: Still on purple lippy spree, Kathryne from TheFabZilla drenched her lips with Milani Violet Volt and Violet Addict. Skip or buy? find out!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in Rose Desire and Rose Caprice are perfect choices for those who love gorgeous nudes and pinks that are moisturizing and luxe!
- My Highest Self: Hair care that repels water? Get all the details in Tina’s review of the Nexxus Color Assure Sulfate-Free System for Hair!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Need a new facial scrub? Check out D.G.S.Beauty’s review on the Beautisol Exscrub Me? Citrus Face Exfoliant
- Glamorable!: Glamorable is venturing into the world of brights with new Wet N Wild Color Icon 5-pan eyeshadow palette. Click here to read the full review.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber has a sparkly blue mani perfect for spring! Finger Paints Crystal Springs from the Pastel Rain collection is a fun blue and green glitter topper with silver shards.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tried Tarte’s new Butter Lipstick in adorable eco-friendly packaging
- Beauty by Miss L: Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturiser with SPF15 review
- Makeup Life and Love: Searching for the perfect palette to upgrade your makeup wardrobe? But a bit short on cash? Jamie shows us a great alternative to those high end palettes, in this weeks High vs. Low Beauty installment.
- Lipgloss Break: Does your skin need some hydration? Check out Angela’s review of Dermalogica’s Skin Hydrating Booster!
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off her yellow and pink Spring makeup look.
- BeautyTidbits: Check out the swatches and review of the new Total Intensity Color Rush Eyeshadows from Prestige Cosmetics.
Have a good week!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty