I just noticed from photos on Facebook that friends of my friends got married today: 12-13-14. How cool! They’ll never forget their anniversary 🙂
If you have time to take a break from frenzied holiday shopping and partying to read a few beauty blogpost, see what the Beauty Blog Coalition has been up to this past week. I’m at the bottom with my initial thoughts on Marsala, Pantone’s Color of 2015.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils are truly amazing, and Native and Rush are truly gorgeous!
- TheFabZilla: So what made it to my Best in Beauty this year? Check out my picks: 14 in 2014!
- Painted Ladies: Need to take your makeup from day to night in a snap? Sheila shares a few easy tips that include Violet Voss Golden Fairy Glitter.
- Color Me So Crazy: How To: Glitzy Glam Makeup Using Q-Tips
- Lipgloss Break: Men need beauty products too! Enter to win Neutrogena Men’s Shaving Products & a Panasonic Shaver!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Do you need recommendations for holiday manicures? Jessica has a round up of BBC member recommendations!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison gives her impressions of Marsala, the Pantone Color of 2015
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty