Beautiful weekend, so far! Hope it is for you, too.
I’m late. Here are last week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition for your beauty reading pleasure! My post was for the giveaway that ended during this past week, sorry, but the reviews of the Coui Skincare products are still worth reading! 😳 🙄 😛
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Eve Lom Brightening Cream is all you need for perfected, even and luminous skin. It fades hyperpigmentation and leaves skin glowing and beautiful.
- I Know all the Words: Give your signature scent a litle competition with the gorgeous Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black & White Pure Perfume Oils
- Beauty by Miss L: Is L’Oreal Preference Mousse Absolue hair colour really as good as promised?
- TheFabZilla: So you have barely five minutes to get ready and you’re allowed to use only five items from your stash, what will you choose? Who’s up for a beauty challenge?
- Color Me So Crazy: I got to try the T3 Twirl 360 Curling Iron- See what I thought!
- Painted Ladies: Find out why Jockey Skimmies are a must have for sundress season and enter to win a $100 Jockey.com gift card.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is a big fan of Coui Skincare’s new products & is got a giveaway going on for a tube of lightweight Coui UV Facial Sunscreen. Why not enter?!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Searching for a summer pedicure idea? Jessica has you covered!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty