First, congratulations to Susan P. the winner of the Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector Sunscreen SPF 50! Woo hoo! Sue’s face should be nicely protected from the sun with this terrific sunscreen. Thank you to all who entered the giveaway, subscribed, followed, tweeted etc. I really appreciate it. I’ll be launching another giveaway as soon as I can get my act together to write it up! Stay tuned 😀
How’s your weekend going so far? I went to the beach on Saturday while Jeff road his bike. It was very, very hot after hardly making it over 60 so far this spring. The ocean temperature was 55, I was told, so no swimming for me. And tonight we had a delicious and fun dinner at the home of our friends. A lovely Saturday.
The weather’s supposed to turn south so not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring. I know more yard work is on my agenda (planting more grass) especially since Monday is supposed to rain.
Here are this week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Take a look if you have a chance. My post, midway down the list) is about my first really good Sephora Play! subscription box.
- Peppermint Lips Beauty Blog: My ColourPop Eyeshadow Collection & Swatches!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon Beauty Balm Concentrate is a must-have, covet-worthy magical unicorn that you need in your life if you want gorgeous, calm, nourished and glowing skin.
- Color Me So Crazy: Did you know Zoya has lipsticks?? I have two colors from them to show you!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle: Memorial Day Weekend is here, Alison reviews
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Are you making this makeup mistake that can make you look older?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finally got a subscription beauty box from Sephora Play! that she really loves! Check it out
- Beauty by Miss L: A simple daytime makeup look and NYX Butter Gloss
- I Know all the Words: Cream shadows like none other (that I’ve tried at least) with Novalash 24 Hour Cream Eyshadows
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Check out Stacie’s tips for keeping your skin clear from acne.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica recreated a Barbie manicure this week to cheer up her friend!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty