This has been a sad, crazy week. My aunt, who was like a second mother to me after my mom died many years ago, passed away on New Year’s Day. She was one of a kind, unforgettable and irreplaceable. She wouldn’t take no for an answer, and was on occasion a pain in the neck, but always a true original. My cousins and I will miss her a lot.
So because her gigantic funeral was on Sunday, I never had a chance to post this past week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Check out my post, My Best of 2015 Makeup picks if you missed it last week.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Aftelier Perfumes Organic Jasmine Elixir is, without question, the Best Luxury Beauty Oil of 2015. It must be experienced to be believed!
- Painted Ladies: Find out why Lancome Color Design Matte Lip Crayons are the easy matte products Sheila’s lips were waiting for.
- TheFabZilla: How are you incorporating Pantone 2016 (rose quartz & serenity) into your makeup? Come check out mine!
- Color Me So Crazy: Curious About PANTONE Colors of the Year? Youngblood Cosmetics has Rose Quartz
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her personal favorites in her Best of 2015 Makeup post!
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L had an opportunity to test Avon Foot Works Pedi-Peel Pads. Do they really work?
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: The first in Stacie’s series of beauty favorites for 2015 is mascara. Stop by to see her choices.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish : Jessica covered the newest nail polish collection by L’Oreal called Bohemian Beauty.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Do you need the NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Face Palette? Erika says… Yaasssss!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty