Happy Weekend! What are you up to this weekend? I went to a concert on Friday night, and out to dinner with cousins on Saturday night. A fun weekend so far. And I’m trying to get ahead of the game on writing next week’s blogposts.
Speaking of blogposts, here are this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. A shorter list than usual but still lots of good reading to catch up on. My post in the middle of the pack is a reminder to enter my giveaway of theBalm’s pretty peachy pink Cindy-Lou Manizer Highlighter that can also be used as blush, contour or eye shadow. Also, I want to remind you about the big giveaway from Beauty Spotlight Team that I’m taking part in. The prize is a $150 Sephora Gift Card, and that giveaway is open internationally! Enter that one here. One more week for each of the giveaways.
- Color Me So Crazy: A little review of the February Ipsy Glam Bag PLUS a little drama with Smashbox!!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: EVE BY EVE’S Lipsticks, Lip Glosses and Lip Liners to covet. One look at the swatches and you will see why!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison at Never Say Die Beauty is holding a giveaway of a new Cindy Lou Manizer Luminizer from theBalm, a gorgeous warm peachy pink highlighter! Take a chance and enter!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What do you think of this year’s Pantone colors? See Stacie’s picks for Rose Quartz.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a box full of exclusive & unique nail polishes, Jessica has the details along with one of the polishes!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty