Hope you didn’t miss that extra hour of sleep! I know I will!
My friend from college is visiting from Ohio tonight so I’ll make this short. Enjoy your weekend!
Here’s this week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Please check out my recommendation for lip balms for seriously dry lips second from the bottom if you missed it during the week 🙂
- Advice Sisters Beauty,Fashion,Lifestyle: Edgy colors, gunmetal grey lipstick and more in MAC’s Future Forward Collection
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: African Botanics Fleurs d’Afrique Intensive Recovery Oil has just launched, and it is the most spectacular antioxidant rich anti-aging oil on the market. If you want to try a covet-worthy luxury face oil, then look no further!
- I Know all the Words: You might want to ditch your shampoo for HIF Colour Support Cleansing Conditioner. Just saying…
- Beauty by Miss L: Vestige Verdant Organic Mask is highly praised by many. Leelo had an opportunity to test it and in her post she sharing her thoughts about this miracle product made of all natural ingredients!
- Color Me So Crazy: RedCoatTuesday is Back and Wait… There’s a Giveaway?!?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Although winter’s at an end, Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is sharing her top 5 lip balms for seriously dry lips
- From My Vanity: Katie tried out some 2B Colours products and she’s also hosting a giveaway for a goodie box of 2B products!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty