Hey ladies! How’s your weekend going? Jeff and I went to the Open Studios in SOWA in Boston on Saturday. We saw a lot of wonderful art! What have you been up to?
If you have a minute to do a little blog reading, here’s this week’s beauty blogposts from the bloggers of Beauty Blog Coalition. This week has a manageable list, lol, but still lots of great beauty info. If you missed my post on two gorgeous skincare products from the glorious Japanese skincare brand, Tatcha, it’s at the end of the list below.
- Painted Ladies: For smooth, pigmented, buildable matte shadows, check out the Pur Minerals Soul Mattes Eyeshadow Palette!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Have you shopped the Ulta Beauty 21 Days of Beauty for Fall 2015 event yet? If not, check out their amazing deals before it ends on September 26!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Do you live and breathe Doctor Who? Jessica has a Bad Wolf inspired nail polish on the blog this week!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : If you didn’t make it to fashion week in NYC or even if you did
- Color Me So Crazy: Barielle has HOT new Fall/Winter Line and I Have it on MY Blog… Check It Out?!!!
- I Know all the Words: Banish blemishes (and under eye circles) with The Concealment Department featuring picks from Maybelline and Smashbox
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple nail art in fall colors
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Are all beauty box subscriptions created equal? Check out this month’s Beauty Box 5.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has fallen for two Tatcha skincare products: lightweight, greaseless Pore Refining Sunscreen SPF 35 and Classic Rice Enzyme Powder. Find out why they’re new staples in her skincare arsenal.
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty