Happy weekend! We’ve been having the most gorgeous summer weather (although we’re in a drought). Yesterday morning, I went to the Waterfront Festival in Gloucester MA to do my annual bath and body shopping at Nature Island Botanicals booth and to visit with Daphne, the owner and maker of natural/organic soaps, lotions, cleansers, scrubs, and facial skincare products.
I’ve been buying her handmade products for at least 12 years, maybe longer. I can’t live without her heavenly scented, incredibly hydrating Caribbean Escape Coconut Body Butter (I love the citrus version too). I’ll write about my haul soon, but check out the posts I’ve done for my holiday haul and from the summer before. Nature Island Botanicals is sold on etsy.
Then it was back to the beach. Our beach club had its annual dinner and bonfire on the beach on Saturday night. It was a beautiful night outdoors under the stars.
What did you do this weekend?
Here are this past week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. If you missed my post on Friday about my 5 faves from Too Faced, the link is below.
- Beauty on the Bayou: KISS THOSE FLAWS GOODBYE – WITH SEPHORA BRIGHT FUTURE COLOR CORRECTORS
- Color Me So Crazy: I have some Da Vinci Cosmetics on the blog and they are soooo super shiny
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA LUMINOUS Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate is the perfect skincare reboot for stunning, glowing skin!
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Loving the new Modern Matte Lipsticks from Mirabella Beauty
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares 5 of her faves from Too Faced!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Are you looking for a long lasting lipstick? Check out Stacie’s review a new brand called Highlight Cosmetics.
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty