I’ll make this one snappy! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and if you have time to look at a few beauty blogs, check out this week’s roundup from Beauty Blog Coalition. My post is at the very end. If you are not familiar with Fusion of Color Mineral Cosmetics, you should get to know them. Huge color variety in shadows and blush, gorgeous colors, and samples for less than $2. Plus they ship internationally. 🙂
- Slashed Beauty: Ever wonder what the difference between eyeshadow primer and base is? Miranda has the answer!
- Endless Summer Blog: Elena shares her favorite perfume – luxurious, feminine and unique Jimmy Choo Eau De Toilette.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: PurseN Tiara Jewelry Cases in Jet Setter, Vacationer & Weekender are perfect for traveling, but are great as stylish and organized at-home jewelry boxes too!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : Get soft, silky, smooth skin with Tatcha’s Soothing Silk Body Butter
- Geniabeme: See Geniabeme’s beauty essentials from Walgreens!
- Color Me So Crazy: #RedCoatTuesday with Episode 5 Predictions. Join in next week!!
- TheFabZilla: Fancy.Fancier.Fanciest.Kathryne from TheFabZilla tells the difference with Burberry Beauty Summer Showers Orange Poppy Collection
- Glamorable!: What happens when science meets skincare? Glamorable discovered two hidden gems that your skin will love.
- Beauty by Miss L: Which products are in LeeloÂ´s sunny summer days must-haves list.
- I Know all the Words: LaCoupe Orgnx Coconut & Macadamia Oil Collection might just be the best smelling hair care range… like, ever.
- Lipgloss Break: Take the pledge to protect your skin and win a year supply of Neutrogena Sunscreen!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you need a holographic nail polish this summer, Be Happy And Buy Polish has two gorgeous indie polishes to show you!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tried a new brand of mineral pigment makeup, Fusion of Color, and was blown away by the color variety
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty