Hanukah started a few days ago, and last night was the fourth night.
Instead of the mock turtleneck in black cherry that I got for Jeff from LL Bean for last night’s gift, I discovered a hideous dayglo orange fleece pullover in the bag. And when I called to have them to ask them to send out the correct gift, they told me they are SOLD OUT! Not happy. So now I have to come up with something else 👿
How ’bout you? How’s your shopping going? Need a few last minute holiday gift ideas? Check out the posts below! From the affordable (mine toward the bottom) to the sublime (Lola’s toward the top) and everything in between, Beauty Blog Coalition has ideas for you. And there are other great ideas to help you create your holiday looks. Happy reading!
- TheFabZilla: Intrigued with the new Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-In-Oil? I have the scoop for you!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Still looking for great gifts? Then check out this Barneys New York Gift Lust-List!
- Painted Ladies: Need a last minute gift idea? You need to check out the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip collection which you might want to keep for yourself!
- Beauty by Miss L: Take a peak at what was in my Birchbox UK box this month
- Color Me So Crazy: Holiday Dots for The Nail Challenge Collaborative
- Beauty on the Bayou: Protect Your Lips and Look Beautiful With Laura Geller’s Color Brilliance Lipstick Trio
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares ideas for affordable last minute holiday gifts: beauty and beyond
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica has swatches of the new L’Oreal Dark Sides of Grey polish collection this week!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty