I’m so excited that Columbus Weekend is here in the U.S. Every year at this time, Jeff and I make our annual pilgrimage to the Topsfield Fair, a county fair that emphasizes agriculture and animals. We visit the cows, pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, ducks, bees and watch the handsome draft horses compete while pulling beautiful carriages. We look at the produce grown on nearby farms and the floral arrangements created by members of local garden clubs. We look at the arts and crafts created by local artisans. We eat sausage and pepper sandwiches for dinner and split an apple cobbler for dessert. We always have a great time. Yay!
It is definitely fall here in spite of one or two lovely days in the 70s this week. The foliage is approaching peak colors.
Hope you’re having a good weekend where you are. If you have a chance, check out this week’s blogposts from Beauty Blogazons: nails, lipstick, eyeliner, skincare, and my post about my first try with a new subscription bag from Rainbow Honey at the very end of the list below.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: HOURGLASS Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Fable is absolute pinky beige nude perfection!
- beautyXposé: You should benefit from Kristin’s shopping habit. Take a look at what items she’s been trying out recently from two of her recent beauty hauls.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla reviews part of her Gucci Beauty haul: Gucci Lip Luxurious Tiger Lily and Audacious Spring Rose
- Beauty on the Bayou: 5 Cool Uses for White Eyeliner featuring NYX Slide On Pure White Eyeliner
- Color Me So Crazy: Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica does wonders in the POWDER form!!
- My Stunning Nails: Sweetest orange. The color I crave.
- Fluttering Lashes: Looking for a cleanser / exfoliator that’s good enough to eat? Look no further than this Lush beauty!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s first Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag of minis was a wow!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty