It’s Saturday and time for another installment of Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup of beauty blogposts.
How was your week? What’s new with you?
My birthday was on Wednesday, and I decided to hold a birthday giveaway on Never Say Die Beauty. In case you missed it, I’m giving away an em Cosmetics Tokyo Plums Shadow Play Palette, a spring-y collection of peaches and purples. So I hope you’ll stop by and enter!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Dark circles or puffy eyes? Kiehl’s Eye Alert to the rescue!
- Glamorable!: Find out why Anastasia DID NOT like Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bath from LUSH Easter 2014 Collection.
- TheFabZilla: Get sandal-ready for summer! TheFabZilla shares tips on how you can achieve feet-perfection.
- beautyXposé: Looking for a new brand of skin care products? First Aid Beauty just might be able to come to your rescue. Plus enter to win two FAB products of your own.
- Adna Cristina Beauty: Pure Gold Collagen
- Beauty by Miss L: Soap-free and non-drying Alpha Hydrox Nourishing Cleanser review.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : Laura shows us her new favorite nail polish from Ciate London called Antique Brooch.
- New World Beautiful: These four foreign beauty products have been on my wishlist for months! Check out my finds from Australia, Kenya, Japan, and France
- Never Say Die Beauty: Enter Allison’s birthday giveaway of an em Cosmetics Tokyo Plums Shadow Play Palette
- Geniabeme: See what Geniabeme’s favorite Spring Blushes are!
- daydreaming beauty: Amber raves about Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Liquid Foundation this week on daydreaming beauty.
Have a great holiday weekend!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty