Happy Saturday all! Hope you’re having a good weekend so far.
Here are this week’s blogposts from the Beauty Blogazons.
The NSDB post is toward the end. In case you missed it earlier this week, it’s a review of the citrus-scent 80 Acres Body Butter and Hand Lotion that I bought last week at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, one of my favorite places for artisanal food and other products.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator is super gentle, but it removes every trace of dead skin and leaves skin unbelievably soft!
- TheFabZilla: Looking for a moisturizer with built-in sunscreen? TheFabZilla reviews Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50
- Color Me So Crazy: How to Get Beautiful, Soft Hands from the Shea Butter line from Perlier
- The Feminine Files: Get ready for the weekend! Kristina does a sexy date night makeup look using Urban Decay Cosmetics!
- daydreaming beauty: Amber’s new favorite palette is Tarte’s Rainforest After Dark palette! Come see why!
- New World Beautiful: My final review of the strongest nail strengthener in the world, or as I call it, QA
- The Passenger Element: LORAC Front of the Line PRO liner – swatch
- beautyXposé: Made of top-of-the-line Remy hair, Irresistible Me hair extensions let you add length to your locks in a snap!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison loves 80 Acres of McEvoy Ranch olive-oil based natural blood orange scented body products
- Geniabeme: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is a fun glittery shadow! See it in action and win it too!
- Makeup Life and Love: Looking for a simple way to add some oomph to your makeup bag for Summer? Find out how Jamie kicks her summer beauty bag with two simple day and night time looks with #WalgreensBeauty
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty