Gee, this week seemed to go by so fast. I hope it was a good one for you. Mine was OK. The dishwasher broke, and won’t be repaired till the part comes in in two weeks. So happy I’m having dinner guests tonight, lol. Oh well, certainly not the end of the world.
My review of my big bargain, Urban Decay Black Market Travel Eye Pencil Set, that I scored for one-third off is in the middle of the pack below in case you missed it. I really love them. They really stay put on my normal/dry skin.
Also, on Never Say Die Beauty this week, my em Cosmetics Tokyo Plums Shadow Palette ended and a new Giveaway of NeoCell Collagen +Hyaluronic Acid Supplements and chewable Beauty Bursts started yesterday. Hope you click here and enter. The supplements almost immediately helped my poor ole’ knees that are pretty sore from 30 years of jogging. And my skin is more hydrated than using HA serum alone. I’m on my second bottle. Check it out!
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from The Beauty Blogazons.
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off her yellow and pink Spring makeup look.
- Glamorable!: Need some Mother’s Day gift ideas? Anastasia shares her top picks for every budget!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Love to Exfoliate? Then Beautisol Exscrub Me? Citrus Face Exfoliant is a fantastic and refreshing scrub for all skin types!
- TheFabZilla: This week, Kathryne from TheFabZilla reviews Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Mineral Eye Shadow. Love or leave?
- beautyXposé : Kristin finally learns how to embrace the purple lippy trend
- .Never Say Die Beauty: Allison got a great deal on Urban Decay Black Market Eye Pencil Set that work well on her normal/dry skin
- ColorMeSoCrazy: MY BIRTHDAY NAILS!! Check out the GLITZ!
- My Newest Addiction: Laura from my newest addiction tells us how Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over! keeps her looking fresh and fabulous with no sleep required!
- Makeup Life and Love: Looking to update your Spring/Summer foundation wardrobe? Jamie shows us three new foundations that she adding to her stash….
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L reviewed Fig & Rouge Cherry Blossom lip balm which is made of 100% natural ingredients.
- Beauty Apocalypse : Our quest to review a thousand mascaras continues with Wink by butter London
Happy Saturday! And enjoy 🙂
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty