Hope it’s a gorgeous Saturday wherever you are! Today is a 10, here in Massachusetts.
Here is this week’s installment of the Beauty Blogazons weekly roundup of beauty blogposts. Too nice to stay in to read on your desktop? Read ’em on your phone or tablet instead!
The rabbits have been eating everything in my garden. In fact, they completely stripped my kale plants that came back from last summer. They’re finicky though: they don’t like Russian kale (the flat variety) so that left that one. Turns out, I am too. I don’t like Russian kale nearly as much of the curly variety. So Jeff has offered to build me a fence around the garden. He built a gorgeous fence around his, but with mine, it will have to be a frame that will sit on top of the ground. My house and yard are built on ledge. Without blasting, you can’t go down more than a few inches, not enough to put the posts in the ground. Hope this is going to work out! Are you gardening? If so, what do you do to keep the critters out?
In case you missed it during the week, Never Say Die Beauty’s link is to my review and pix of two shades of Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick, a better-for-you lipsticks in lots of shades. Check it out in the middle of the pack below.
- Glamorable!: Love Korean skincare? Then you should definitely check out Memebox! Glamorable is unboxing the Snail Superbox and sharing her thoughts on the products.
- TheFabZilla: Are you into faux tanning? Find out the real deal with Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
- Adna Cristina Beauty: GelLux Profile – Gel Nail Polish
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: With the warm days of summer rapidly approaching, it’s time to protect those lips, and Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 30 is the perfect choice!
- Color Me So Crazy: Zoya Summer 2014 Magical Pixies are here!! Which one do you love?
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L reviewed great Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream which suits well for normal to dry skin.
- The Feminine Files: Kristina has swatches and a review for some of the NEW NYX Hydrating Lippies with the silly name!
- Geniabeme: Sleek Acid Palette is fun if you want to play with some neon eye looks!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s take on two shades from Bare Minerals’ Marvelous Moxie Lipstick collection
- New World Beautiful: The best tools to prevent and cover up female hair loss due to sickness or stress
- Makeup Life and Love: Looking to update your lipstick wardrobe? Well Jamie has some wonderful options for you. Take a BITE out of beauty and grab a few lipsticks along the way…
- beautyXposé: Ready to kick off the Summer in style? Check out our fellow beauty bloggers’ favorite summer products.
- The Passenger Element: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream – review
- Carinae L’étoile’s polish stash: Llarowe’s A Box, Indied for June 2014
Have a great weekend! NSDB’s new giveaway goes live on Monday. So come back and enter!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty