Well, this week flew by. I hope you’re having a good one.
Although it still has been cold here in the Boston area and I still have snow at the end of the driveway, the light is stronger and it finally is beginning to look like spring might show up eventually. By May??
Here are this week’s posts from the Beauty Blogazons. In case you missed my post on Studio Gear CC Cream — yes, I have reviewed it in the past, but this time I got the right shade — it’s toward the end of the list.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Prestige Cosmetics Spring 2014 Total Intensity Collection is a stunning must-have selection of truly extraordinary products!
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream? Yep, a beauty balm for the body. Check out TheFabZilla’s review and see if it’s right up your alley!
- Geniabeme: See what beauty products I take with me when I’m traveling!
- Glamorable!: Check out this easy mod makeup tutorial using drugstore makeup!
- New World Beautiful: Check out this customizable DIY recipe for a witch hazel and rose water face toner
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Posies and Peonies by Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer. A super fun and pretty polish!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finds a perfect match in self-adjusting Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream, Linen
- The Passenger Element: Ready for Summer Giveaway
Have a great weekend!
AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty