Hope you’re having a good weekend. My cold is better, and I got out of the house for the first time all week yesterday. Woo hoo! Maybe I’ll even visit the Peabody Essex Museum today to see the exhibit of Duane Michals, groundbreaking storytelling photographer. What’s on your agenda for today?
If you have a moment, we’ve got 7 terrific beauty blogposts from a few members of the Beauty Blog Coalition including moi on a particularly broad range of beauty topics this week. My review of the adorable Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream is at the end if you missed it on Friday. Take a look!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Mio The Activist Firming Active Body Oil is the perfect answer for ultra-hydrated, smooth and firm skin! It also smells delectable!
- Painted Ladies : 3 Reasons You’ll Love Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate
- Color Me So Crazy: Nail Design for U by Kotex. Are You an UnderWarrior?
- The Feminine Files: These new Revlon HD Lipsticks deliver high impact color, with a light buttery feel.
- I Know all the Words: Summer is closer than you think… #GoConfidently with Summer is closer than you think… #GoConfidently with @jolenbeauty Cream Bleach Formulas & new Facial Hair Remover Kit
- My Highest Self: NEW Vitabath Fragrances PLUS a Giveaway
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison treated herself to the adorable peach-scented Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream. Have you seen how cute it is?
Have a good week! xoxoClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty