Hope you’re having a lovely regular weekend or Fourth of July weekend! Jeff and I went to see the fireworks on Friday night in Gloucester, and they did not disappoint. I’m glad I went to the beach on Friday afternoon because it’s raining right now on Saturday afternoon. Luckily, we got in a little tennis before the rain started. Not sure what’s on the agenda for later. Hopefully, Sunday will be a beach day! Here’s where I hope to be.
What are your plans??
In case you have a few minutes for beauty blog reading, here are this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. There’s really good variety in the posts this week: a Foreo Luna review, July 4th makeup and manicure inspirations, skincare reviews and my StriVectin Moisturizer with SPF GIVEAWAY, makeup tutorials, beach products, and hair tools. Wow.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: In case you haven’t heard, the FOREO LUNA is a seriously effective cleaning and anti-aging skincare device, and FOREO is currently offering Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog readers an exclusive discount!
- Color Me So Crazy: My Look for 4th of July… All from NYC New York Color!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares her Top 5 Beach Getaway Staples!
- Painted Ladies: Everyone’s talking about strobing! Sheila breaks down this makeup technique with Palladio The Definer Pencil.
- I Know all the Words: Your best skin made easy with Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Finding Balance with Tula Probiotic Skincare
- Beauty by Miss L: Blow dry your hair like a pro with Centrix Heat Boss Brush
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you like to do nails with your child, Jessica has reviewed some Mommy & Me nail decals on her blog this week!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Enter Allison’s StriVectin Repair & Protect Moisturizer SPF30 giveaway!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty