This week, I have the honor of hosting Fashion Flash for the first time since I joined a couple of months ago. For anyone who’s new to my blog Never Say Die Beauty, Fashion Flash is a mini-mag for women over 40 that’s put together by a great group of women who are fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health and wellness, or fitness bloggers. Each week we come together and share our favorite post of the week. And one of us posts all the links and descriptions to entice you to click and enjoy a great read! I think Fashion Flash is a fabulous way to branch out and get introduced to new voices and new topics that hopefully will be of interest to you!
So pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine or even a big healthy drink of water, and sit down after a hectic holiday weekend, and enjoy a smile or learning something new as you check out this week’s posts from Fashion Flash.
- L’Occitane Holiday Sets never disappoint. Prime Beauty has a few beautifully packaged Holiday 2016 sets to show you!
- Every time you walk into a grocery store or drugstore there are important lifestyle/beauty items to be found. Lisa from Beauty Info Zone shared some of her favorites and thinks you’ll love these too.
- Inka of Glamour Granny Travels explores the German version of Thanksgiving.
- Tania from 50 Is Not Old has a great deal for you from Chadwick’s of Boston. Be sure to check out how you can win a $100.00 gift card.
- Allison from Never Say Die Beauty gives us her picks from Evine’s fabulous shopping network and website. Plus she’s sharing a 15% discount code to all her readers as well as a fabulous giveaway for a pair of stunning Pamela McCoy Crimson Suede Faux Fur Lined Long Gloves. Enter to win them here!
- Mirabai Holland from Moving Free Certified Exercise Physiologist & Health Coach gives you an easy holiday weight loss exercise formula to shed those unwanted pounds.
- Do cornflowers have a special benefit for your skin? Deb of No-Nonsense Beauty Blog digs deep and finds out how the deep blue daisy can soothe winter dry skin.
- Beautiful holiday eyes and lips are effortless thanks to the Glo Minerals Bold Pursuit Collection. This five piece set of eye and lip colours slip easily into any makeup bag and are perfect for on the go beauty.
- Stressed out during the holiday season? Jackie Silver Style has one trick to instantly change mood.
- Barbara Hannah Grufferman, author of THE BEST OF EVERYTHING AFTER 50 and AARP Contributor, discovered the secrets to banishing the “Three Bs” — belly fat, bloating and bone loss — after meeting Joan Pagano, the uber-expert on fitness at any age.
- Society Wellness shares a delicious spiced pumpkin bread recipe that can easily be made vegan and gluten free!
- How better to learn about leading a second life than from college professor Mary Kay Blakely. Stay alert. Class in session.
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty