Wow, this was a quick week. I attended the monthly meeting of my garden club and got to look at gorgeous photos of stunning gardens. Seeing all that green was almost too much for me. I’m so used to seeing white and gray out my window that green looks unnatural, lol! Also, I hosted my book club. That means I got to make dinner for the group. It’s a quite a bit of work, but I only have to do it once a year. I may even share a few of the recipes that I made if anyone is interested. In addition to eating and drinking, we always have great conversations about the books we read and about other things that are going on in our lives. Do you belong to a book club?
My Beessential Natural Skincare giveaway ends late on Monday night, March 30! The prize includes Beessential Original Honey Hand & Body Cream, Honey Lip Balm and Dead Sea Mud Soap for Dry Skin. Check out the giveaway details, and enter here.
Now on to the Beauty Blogazons and this week’s beauty blogposts. For my post, I joined up with the women in The Beauty Collaborative (some of whom are members of the Blogazons too) to share our spring makeup looks. Because it really isn’t very spring-y here in the Boston area, my rose gold makeup, nails and accessories look is more a transitional look than a real spring flowers look. If you missed the post on Thursday, you can catch it at the end of the list below. Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend <3
- TheFabZilla: It’ officially Spring! See what’s inside TheFabZilla’s purse
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Spring Collection 2015 Eye Color Duos in Crushed Indigo, Raw Jade and Ripe Plum Swatched.
- Kizzy Online: Giveaway! Win a $20 Walmart Gift Card, courtesy of the new Gillette Venus Swirl razor #NewVenusSwirl
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out the AWESOME products I got in my ISPY Glam Bag this month!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple negative space nail art
- The Feminine Files: The super shimmery Miliani Fierce Foil Lipgloss line sure is pretty, but it doesn’t come without a drawback.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her rose gold transitional makeup, nails and accessories look for Spring 2015
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty