If you read my weather rant yesterday, I’m happy to say that it has warmed up a bit. It’s now warmer outside than in my house!
I am glad that I brought in one of my tender potted plants on Friday night, because we woke up to frost on Saturday morning. I can’t remember ever having frost in September. Not a good sign for the winter to come.
To those of you suffering from heat in the western US or in the Middle East, I hope cooler temps come your way soon.
Well, enough of the weather report. Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition with posts on lipsticks, nails, sunscreen, hair masks, skincare, ipsy, and from me, a review of two new nail/hair and skin/joint care products and giveaway from NeoCell.
- TheFabZilla: Meet Catherine and Dominique, TheFabZilla’s new girls from NARS Audacious Lipstick Collection
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a truly water resistant facial sunscreen that can withstand sun and fun at the beach? Then look no further than Shade SPF 30+ Tinted Sunscreen!
- Painted Ladies: Enter to win a Bonnie Marcus Nail Design Kit! It’s a perfect gift for nail art lovers of all ages.
- Beauty by Miss L: Budget friendly Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair hair mask.
- beautyXposé: Shop special, limited-time sales from Skin Authority.
- Color Me So Crazy: Skittle Nail Design Fun Using YouPolish Decals
- Never Say Die Beauty: New Giveaway on NSDB: your choice of NeoCell Biotin Bursts or Hyaluronic Acid Blueberry Liquid! Enter to win!
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out my latest beauty box dalliance – it’s all about Ipsy!
Have a good week!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty