Well, Fourth of July was a washout, literally here along the Massachusetts coast. We got soaked, but fortunately not as bad as the southern part of the state and Nantucket who got the brunt of the storm with severe flooding and high winds. Whew, no damage here, just lots of rain.
So instead of a cookout, Jeff and I had a cookin with some friends who came over for burgers cooked on the grill pan rather than on the grill on the deck. It was a fun night.
Hope you had a good Friday or Independence Day wherever you were!
If you have a moment to peruse a few beauty blogs (it’s a shorter list than usual because of the holiday weekend), here are this week’s blogposts from Beauty Blogazons. Never Say Die Beauty is toward the bottom of the list, and you’ll find the post on the giveaway of the makeup goody bag that’s ongoing till July 15.
- TheFabZilla: In time for summer, Kathryne from TheFabZilla adds Guerlain Rouge Automatique 602 Tonka Imperiale to her nude lippy stash.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Milani Satin Matte Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Taupe 05 is a stunning must-have taupe, and this one will definitely achieve cult-status!
- Beauty Apocalypse : Beauty Apocalypse explores reasons to go sulfate-free
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : Get soft, silky, smooth skin with Tatcha’s Soothing Silk Body Butter After the 9 to 5: Indie Makeup : My Pretty Zombie’s Charnal House Splendors Collection
- Geniabeme: Learn a simple quick easy Summer up do!
- New World Beautiful: I finally found emu oil lotion and I love it! Read my review of this Australian cosmetic here
- Glamorable!: Do those pore cleansing strips really work? Glamorable tried a new kind and the results will BLOW YOUR MIND.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s doing a giveaway of a makeup bag stuffed with fun makeup brands!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out this fun dotticure.
Enjoy your Saturday!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty