Hope you’re having a good weekend!
Here’s this week’s roundup from The Beauty Blogazons. Enjoy!
- Adna Cristina Beauty: Put to the test – Last All Day or Night Mascaras
- Makeup Demon: New MAKE UP trends and collections.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Bella Donna is a deeply saturated highly pigmented deep pink that will outlast most lipsticks– plus it’s GORGEOUS!
- TheFabZilla: For this week’s chit-chat, TheFabZilla tackles That Thing Called Lippy Phenomenon. Are you guilty as charged?
- Chrisamor Goodie Jar: You’d had thought a local indie lipstick would be so good? LoveBrandie is a gorgeous deep maroon lippy I think every girl needs to have in their collection.
- Midnight Manicures: Do you love subscription boxes as much as Jeanie does? If so, check out January’s Beauty Box 5 unveiling.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Struggling to get hair in the best condition ever, Jamie has a new product that will help…
- Peppermint Lips Beauty Blog: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Review!
- Beauty by Miss L: Does AVON Luxe Volume Extravagance Mascara really give your lashes luxurious volume?
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Join us for Red Coat Tuesday and check out my new lighting!!
- Icy Nails: Erika reviewed the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette on Icy Nails on Thursday. Click here and grab a cup of coffee, you’ll need it.
- Never Say Die Beauty: A simple, quick how-to on making lipstick/balm from crayons
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura uses the Stila In The Light in her Get Ready With Me Tutorial.
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor just went to IMATS LA 2014 and is excited to share her experience as well as a haul video from the weekend!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty