I’m back from a week of more traveling! This time, Indianapolis, where it was a brisk 8 degrees Fahrenheit!
What better way to unwind than to catch up with what’s been going on with The Beauty Blogazons 🙂 And don’t forget to check out NSDB’s review almost at the end of the list (of course) of an oldie but goodie, DermaFreeze365 Instant Anti-aging Eye Cream that provides a temporary lift to my droopy eyelids.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura swatches, reviews and compares the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette to previous Naked palettes
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Goldfaden MD Sun Visor Ultralight Oil Free SPF 30 Mist is the perfect sunscreen for continued reapplication, and it won’t disturb your makeup!
- TheFabZilla: Is there such as thing as appropriate makeup or outfit when you’re past your prime? Come, speak your mind!
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the hunt for a high end fashion, but not for the high end price tag? Join Jamie for this weeks installment of High vs. Low Beauty..
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Lynnderella HoloDay Hearts!
- Glamorable!: What makeup does your Mom use? Anastasia is sharing her Mom’s favorites.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out my HOORAH tribute to the 2014 Sochi Olympics
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB rediscovers help for droopy eyelids in an “oldie but goodie”
- Adna Cristina Beauty: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – Review & Photos
Stay warm and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty