So this is the Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup from this past week, not to be confused with the roundup you got yesterday from the week before! I ran out of days. I have to figure out how to post these roundups together, I think. Nevertheless, there’s lots of good reading here including my review toward the end of the list of my Paula’s Choice Skincare routine. And yes, it’s that good! Take a look. Why not enter The Feminine Files giveaway while you’re at it?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Basic Five Regimen from ARCONA is the perfect way to achieve and maintain glowing, hydrated and youthful skin.
- I Know all the Words: A little luxe lip is never a bad thng when it comes to Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip CrÃ¨mes.
- TheFabZilla: Bronzed skin and fiery lips! Check out TheFabZilla’s makeup game for the summer.
- Color Me So Crazy: Lippys, Lippys Everywhere… Here’s a Few You Must Check Out!
- Painted Ladies: It’s sandal season! Sheila shares 3 must have product for Summer smooth feet.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Interested in those Pearl Crush nail polishes from Sally Hansen? Jessica gives 4 of them a review!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares a soft, shimmery Summer eye look featuring the Sonia Kashuk Sahara Sunset Desert Escapes Eye Shadow Palette.
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy’s mascara will never smudge again now that she’s found bareMinerals locked and coated!
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo’s new favorite eye makeup remover – Klorane soothing eye makeup remover
- Never Say Die Beauty: With Paula’s Choice Skincare, Allison has found a routine she could stick with for life!
- The Feminine Files: Kristina created an easy and cruelty free makeup look using Pacifica Beauty Products (plus a fun giveaway!)
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty