Oh, what a night! Had a great time visiting friends who live way out in the woods. Left their home after midnight, and instantly got lost. Drove around in circles for a while. Then got on the highway going in the wrong direction. At that point, Jeff finally let me use the GPS. Got back on the same highway we were already on after making another big circle. Finally got on a road that we knew, and Jeff got pulled over by a State Trooper for crossing lanes too often (there was no one on the road by that point, 1AM). We waited in the car while the Trooper went through Jeff’s records, and thankfully she let us go, giving Jeff a warning. Ugh, it’s 2:24AM! So that’s it. I thought we moved the clocks ahead tonight, but I’m grateful that it’s not till next week! Hope you’re having an eventful weekend too.
Check out these cool posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. And just about last call for the two giveaways I’m involved with. The $150 Sephora Gift Card giveaway via Beauty Spotlight Team ends tonight, and my Cindy Lou Manizer Highlighter giveaway ends Monday night. Enter if you haven’t already!
- Color Me So Crazy: I Have an EASY and Gorgeous Makeup Look from NYC New York Color to Share with YOU!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is loving the length of her lashes with new IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara. Check out the details!
- I Know all the Words: Micellar, and Serum, and cream, oh my! It’s a full on Bioderma Hydrabio love-fest.
- Beauty by Miss L: Meet Leelo’s last month’s favourite haircare products – Gold Professional Haircare products
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Did you watch the Oscars this past week? See Stacie’s picks for best dresses and some makeup to make anyone dazzle.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Looking for some spring nail polishes with a bit to offer everyone? Check out Bad Bitch Polish’s Springish line!
- Cybelesays.com: Cybelesays Takes Some of the Mystery Out of Injectables
- Collective Beauty: Get max volume with the new StriVectin hair care line!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty