Hope you’re enjoying the weekend! What are you up to today?
If you have a few extra minutes, take a look at the beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Definitely a shorter list this weekend as summer draws to a close. My entry, toward the bottom of the list, is a review of City Lips plus an incredible discount for purchasing on their site. I was skeptical of this product, but I got a big, very positive surprise for my dry lips!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Love blotting papers? Then TATCHA Petal Fresh Original Aburatorigami Blotting Papers are a must try– they are PERFECTION!
- TheFabZilla: This week, TheFabZilla shows her own take on jewel-tone eyes, one of Fall 2014 makeup trends.
- Icy Nails: Erika reviewed the LORAC Pro 2 palette. Was it love? Come find out.
- Beauty by Miss L: Estonian flag inspired nails
- Color Me So Crazy: Have you seen the Sally Hansen Color Foil polish? Check them out here!
- Fabulous Awesomeness: Want to look radiant? Check out Mina Slater’s review + swatches of Gleam by Melanie Mills!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is over the moon about her hydrated fuller lips from City Lips plus a great discount!
- I Know all the Words: Take glitter to the next level with OPI Desginer Series Tourmaline and Titanium
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty