Hope you had a good week!
I’m the lawnmower around here, and my lawnmower has been in the repair shop (aka Sears) for more weeks than it’s been in the garage. My lawn looks like a meadow with all the rain and cool temperatures we’ve had around here. I’ve gotta do something about it today. And one of my peonies that has never bloomed in the 6 years I’ve owned it, finally decided to bloom this spring, a year after I moved it to a better spot. Of course, it poured all day today, and the poor thing is bent over. 🙁 How’s spring going wherever you are?
Here are this week’s beauty blog offerings from the Beauty Blogazons. There’s a great assortment of product reviews and beauty ideas to read about. Never Say Die Beauty’s post is about the Giveaway from Cosmedica Skincare, a company that makes serums and skincare products out of pure, natural and a high percentage of organic ingredients which is important since what goes on your skin also goes through it. Cosmedica Skincare is generously providing a bottle of Vitamin C Serum to two lucky U.S. winners. The giveaway is on until June 23. If you haven’t entered, please do! Vitamin C is an important ingredient for skin. In this serum, vitamin C works in conjunction with vitamin E and hyaluronic acid to help fade dark spots, increase collagen product and protect skin from free radicals and UVA/UVB. Vitamin C is definitely something you should add to your skincare regimen if you haven’t already. The post and link to the giveaway is in the middle-ish of the pack.
- Glamorable!: Get your glow on with Eddie Funkhouser complexion products!
- TheFabZilla: This week, Kathryne from TheFabZilla went bold with bright orange lips and nails. She also shared her favorite ways to wear orange for summer!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : Beauty vitamins are a new addition to my regimen, come see what Nutrilux Vitamin Bubbles are all about.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater is a refreshing and hydrating mist that is perfect for the warm summer months, and it even sets makeup!
- daydreaming beauty: Amber’s June Wantable makeup Box was perfectly curated just for her!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Welcome Back to #RedCoatTuesday!! Be sure to join!
- MakeUp Demon: Here comes the beautiful bride – bridal makeup idea!
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out the look that I created for Topshop make-up, using their new season beauty products!
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme makes a fun bright makeup look with BFTE Cosmetic shadows!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Never Say Die Beauty is giving away Cosmedica Skincare Vitamin C Serum to 2 lucky winners! Is vitamin C part of your skincare routine?
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L reviewed cruelty free Physician´s Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer SPF15.
- The Passenger Element: Check out Ecotools 5 Piece Bamboo brush set, great for travel!
- Carinae L’étoile’s polish stash: Gorgeous blue from Colors by Llarowe — Love You Forever
- New World Beautiful: My most coveted lip glosses and balms featuring Hourglass, Dior, Givenchy,and BY TERRY
Have a great Saturday!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty