We finally had a real spring day yesterday in MA and hopefully today will be the same. I managed to spend several hours working in the yard. I even dug up five 12 year old, firmly entrenched lavender plants that got too woody to save. Looking forward to putting in a new garden in its place.
Still I hope to get in a little reading and catching up on more blogposts, this time from Beauty Blog Coalition. In case you missed Never Say Die Beauty’s Friday post on my new favorite spring polish shade, Zoya Tinsley, a gorgeous rose gold that is pink and peach and gold all at the same time, the link is toward the end of the pack below.
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda announced she’s a finalist in this year’s Allure Beauty Blogger Awards! Find out how you can help support her.
- I Know all the Words: Like your nail art fast and easy? Avon Sprinkle Nails are just that (and totally cute!)
- TheFabZilla: Tom Ford released a limited edition called Lip Summer Color Shimmer. TheFabZilla reviews Solar Gold, buy or bust? Find out.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Does Armani Now Have Dupes for NARS Gaiety and Tom Ford Narcissist Blushes? Swatches and Commentary.
- D.G.S.Beauty: D.G.S.Beauty uses all-natural hair products from the Eden Body Works jojOba monoi line and is raving about the results.
- Makeup Life and Love: Ready for Spring Break but not too sure what to bring? Jamie shows us what she is taking on Spring Break this year…
- Glamorable!: Conceal, hydrate and protect your skin with one swipe of Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream! Check out Anastasia’s review, swatches and before and after pictures.
- daydreaming beauty: Minerals pressed with argan oil? Yes please! gloss48 and daydreaming beauty teamed up for a review and giveaway of our favorite Painted Earth Cosmetics!
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme plays with some orange eye shadows!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison can never get enough rose gold polish & Zoya’s Tinsley is a new twist on rose gold
- In Her Makeup Bag: Have you spotted the LE Maybelline Bleached Neons collection yet? Stephanie picked up two of the Color Elixirs and swatched them on her blog!
- Lipgloss Break: Dove’s Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia is the best smelling Dove product to date!
- BeautyTidbits: Say hello to bright pops of color for spring with the new Prestige Cosmetics Total Wear Lip Crayons!
Have a great rest of the weekend! Enjoy!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty