I picked up the ColourPop Metamorphosis eye shadow collection and the Frida Lippie Stix, a mid-tone nude pink with a satin finish, during their pre-Christmas sale event. I had wanted to pick up the limited edition Metamorphosis collection for some time. I’m glad I did because it appears to be gone now. Frida is part of the permanent lineup. If you haven’t tried ColourPop, you must. Just about everything is $5 a piece, the quality is generally terrific, and it’s cruelty-free.
In spite of needing to wash my hair, I felt like doing a face of the day on this gloomy, dark Sunday to boost my spirits.
I used my finger to apply the ColourPop shadows because with their unique consistency, it works out better that way. Since I wasn’t not going anywhere, I wasn’t looking for a lot of bling, just something to brighten my face. This photo was taken at sunset on a dark day when the natural light wasn’t the best, and the conditions resulted in a grainy photo. Sorry.
But then I decided to do it again today, a sunny day and clean hair! And I applied more of the ColourPop shadows but this time over a base of Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin, a light rose gold shade.
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Light
- Stila Cheek & Lip Cream, Peony as blush (1st pic)
- Milani Baked Blush Luminoso (2nd pic)
- Becca Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter, Opal on bridge of nose, Cupid’s bow, cheeks
- Amazing Cosmetics Perfection Stick Concealer in Fair
- Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil to tightline, Noir
- Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Eye Pencil, Billionaire, on lower lashline
- Milani Eye Primer
- Pur Mineral Eye Polish, Satin (as a base, 2nd pic)
- ColourPop Metamorphosis Super Shock eye shadow collection: Hope – pale pink pearl – in inner corner, Strength – matte peach – on the center of the lid, Kindness -red/turquoise duochrome – in crease, Bravery – matte dark chocolate – in the outer V
- Mirabella Faerie Collection Eye Shadow in bronze Myth/Visionary as liner on lid (limited edition) (2nd pic)
- Shiseido Lash Curler
- Osmosis Volumizing Mascara
Have you tried ColourPop yet? What are your ColourPop faves?