I think the Lilly Pulitzer lovers among us like to get all the info on the Estee Lauder Lilly Pulitzer gifts for 2013 that we can find. So here’s an update with details on the Summer Getaway Gift.
Just returned from a business trip to Houston, and I found the Estee Lauder Lilly Pulitzer Summer Getaway Gfit as well as my Mad Men purchase waiting for me at the front door. Yay!
The Summer Getaway Gift is available now, in May, at Lord & Taylor and Dillards for a $35+ purchase. Mine came from Lord & Taylor, but the gift is the same at Dillards.
The tote bag with the Lilly Pulitzer seashell print in shades of blue, turquoise on a white background is even better in person than in the photo from Estee Lauder. It is completely lined in turquoise. The bag much larger than I expected; it measures 14.5″ long by 16″ wide. While it won’t fit a big beach towel, it’s definitely a good size. Here’s a photo of it hanging on a chair so you can get the idea.
The gift samples include:
- Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser/ 1.0 fl oz: I found it mild and moisturizing
- Advanced Time Zone moisturizer with SPF15/ 0.5 oz: smooth and lightweight, a very nice moisturizer
- Pure Color Lipstick Shimmer in Tiramisu: a light neutral shade that can be worn to intensify your own lipcolor just a bit or as a top coat to add shimmer to a matte shade
- Pure Color Pure Gloss Lipgloss in Coral Chic/ 0.27 fl oz: a sheer light coral shade
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in black/ 0.1 oz
- Plus a small makeup bag in the seashell pattern
And here are a couple of closeups and swatches of the lipgloss (on top) and lipstick (Tiramisu on the bottom). They are both quite sheer and just give my own lips a hint of natural-looking color.
I am very satisfied with this GWP. I love the tote bag, and I know I’ll use it a lot this summer. And I’ve already started using all of the products.
So, has anyone out there bought the Estee Lauder Lilly Pulitzer Summer Getaway Gift? What did you think?