About a year or so ago, I was introduced to Darshana Natural Indian Oil (reviewed here). It is an amazing oil that you apply before shampooing. It always makes my hair so soft and smooth.
But sometimes, I don’t have a chance to put on Darshana Natural Indian Oil prior to washing my hair. I was secretly wishing that Darshana Beauty would come out with a shampoo and conditioner for some time now, and my wish has finally been granted. Just a few days ago, I received the brand new Darshana Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner chock full of fabulous oils. Even just a few years ago, if you asked me if oils could clean my hair, I would’ve said, no way, but boy, would I have been wrong!
Here are some of the key things you need to know about both products:
- No sulfates, parabens, silicones, artificial fragrance or animal testing
- Improve moisture and shine
- Repair, strengthen, protect with 18 amino acids
- Color safe
- Natural Indian Ayurvedic botanicals promote healthy hair
- fresh citrus scent
- For all hair and scalp types
- 8 fl. oz.
And there are a couple of key points for each product individually.
- Honey, organic aloe, provitamin B5 for long lasting moisture
- PH balanced to gently cleanse hair (4.8 – 5.8)
Plus, the shampoo lathers well and rinses clean. I’m old school, and I like a bit of a squeak after rinsing. I get that clean feeling after rinsing out the shampoo.
- Soften, detangle, defrizz
- Honey, shea butter, sweet almond oil for moisture and shine
- PH balanced to moisturize and smooth (3 – 4)
My hair looked smooth and felt silky after using this new duo. And it has lasted the requisite 4 days for me.
You can find more info as well as purchase Darshana haircare products on the Darshana website. The Shampoo and Conditioner are each $24 for 8 oz.
I love using Darshana’s new haircare products. Thank you, Darshana Beauty, for introducing them!!