March came in like lion and is going out like a lion around here. It’s snowing again, and it’s actually sticking. Hopefully, it’ll melt soon. Like later today.
I need to read some beauty blogposts to take my mind off of this weather bleakness, lol.
Here are this week’s beauty posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. There are lots of great makeup articles in this week’s lineup! If you missed it earlier this week, my review of YSL Mascara Volume Effets Faux Cils is in the middle of the pack.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Favorite Lipsticks are Back | Black Orchid, Moroccan Rouge, Pure Pink, Smoke Red, Negligee, Twist of Fate, Black Dahlia and First Time!
- TheFabZilla: Check out why Guerlain Terracota Joli Teint Powder Duo is TheFabZilla’s fave purchase for March!
- Painted Ladies: Is the City Color Contour Effects Kit a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit? Sheila gives you the run down.
- Beauty by Miss L: Colorful spring makeup
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for the perfect nude pink lip color? Urban Decay has your lips covered with The Ultimate Pair Naked set at a bargain price!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison got to try out YSL Mascara Faux Cils. Find out whether or not it’s a keeper!
- I Know all the Words: Get a calorie free sugar fix with the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need some new spring polishes? Jessica has the Wet N Wild Silver Lake collection to show you!
Have a good week! And don’t forget to enter my Beessential Natural Skincare GIVEAWAY that ends on Monday night! Here’s the link.