Apologies if you tried to access Never Say Die Beauty yesterday from 3-11pm yesterday. I’m having some work done on how my website operates. The web developer I hired who is based in Thailand (!) is optimizing my website so it will hopefully load faster and, ultimately, have less down time.
I decided to wait on the new giveaway I was going to launch today. It makes sense to defer it till the blog is operating reliably and normally.
If the security is put back on the site today, I hope to be back tomorrow or Friday.
This is a little bit hair-raising for me, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that it will be worth it in the end.
Meanwhile, we’re having another snowstorm today with 8 inches of snow forecasted. I guess I’ll be spending my day shoveling.
Have a good day xoxo