Happy Weekend! Saturday was a beautiful, sunny day with temps around 50 degrees which is amazing for December. Jeff and I drove up to Newburyport, a historic port town north of where I live. How clear and calm the blue water looked!
It was a great day for holiday shopping, strolling and just being out and about. In one of the indoor mini-malls, I came upon this creative Christmas tree made from empty wine bottles. So clever!
Here are this past week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Lots of ideas for gifts for beauty lovers on your list or to add to your own wish list. Also, tutorials, makeup reviews, beauty tips and much more. Take a look!
- Painted Ladies: Makeup tutorial time! Sheila shows you 3 ways to wear a black eyeshadow pencil.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD BEAUTY Lips & Boys Lip Color Complete Collection swatched, and a Special Exclusive Gift with Purchase for Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog Readers!
- Color Me So Crazy: I’ve got glitz, glam and lippies from Madam Glam… You need these in your stocking- Ask Santa nicely!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Is Your Nose a “Master of Sex?”
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of ColourPop Forever Freshman Eyeshadow Collection!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed 6 of the Orly Color Blast Cinderella nail polishes this week!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off her cool-toned makeup created with the Viseart Cool Matte Palette
- I Know all the Words: The OPI Starlight Collection is here! With eighteen shades there is something for every polish lover (plus glitter! Lots of glitter.)
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: You can successfully cover age spots and discoloration with this technique shared by Stacie.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Pigmented, beautiful and cruelty free, Youngblood Perfect Pair Mineral Eye Shadows. Erika shares her in depth review and swatches.
- Beauty by Miss L: Pamper your skin with Avon Planet Spa Volcanic Iceland products
Happy reading! Happy Sunday, and have a good week!