Beauty Blog Coalition had a software glitch over the weekend, so the current Weekly Roundup didn’t get to post on Sundays as it usually does. But here it is with lots of good beauty reading for the New Years.
Also, a couple of things. Last call for the Shiseido IBUKI Eye Correcting Cream Giveaway. It ends tonight just before midnight. If you haven’t entered yet, do so here.
A new giveaway – Juliette Has A Gun’s Lady Vengeance eau de parfum purse spray – goes live just after midnight. So if you’re a fan of indie fragrances and something a little out of the ordinary, check it out and enter! This is a shorter giveaway, just a week.
If you missed my initial thoughts on the brand new Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Crayons, check out my review here.
Good luck to the giveaway entrants, and have a good week!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Queen Odelia, a luxurious skincare line with so many luxe products to covet, is offering Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog Readers an exclusive Buy One, Get One Free on all of their products though February 14th! You don’t want to miss out because their products are really that amazing!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares here experiences with the new Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color. Is it worth the $5?
- Color Me So Crazy: I Got NEW Glasses and YOU Helped Me Pick Them Out!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has taken her Cinderella/Fairy Princess mani up a notch with Fairy Dust “Glitter all the things!”
- Beauty By Miss L: Does Avon Advance Techniques Dry shampoo really work as promised and live up to the pretty promises?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed select Hello Kitty by OPI nail polishes plus created a watermarble this week.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: See which foundations made Stacie’s list for the best of 2015